When Pepe Knew The Color Black

14:43



Does not it happens that they are afraid to use a color? So often did this happen to me and went with the color black.

Many times I thought that black would make me look like a style "Dark" or "emo" I know it sounds crazy, but so I thought.

I started using a day that was cloudy, I did not want to use color, so I risk it with the color black, I did not think I'd like both. Days passed and I kept thinking: Why not use it before?

This step, and this is what happened:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________



¿No les pasa que les da miedo usar un color?  Púes muchas veces me pasa esto a mí y fue con el color negro.

Muchas veces pensaba que el color negro me haría lucir como un estilo "Dark" o "emo"  lo sé suena loco, pero así creía yo.

Lo empece a usar un día que estaba nublado, no tenía ganas de usar color, así que me arriesgue con el color negro, no creí que me gustaría tanto. Pasaron días y no dejaba de pensar: ¿Por que no lo use antes?

Así paso, y esto fue lo que sucedió:












You Might Also Like

0 comentarios