Objects & More

14:17

Today I share some pictures, the ones that you like when you take, or you find it. They have a style particles, are simply beautiful in my opinion.

Some people ask me: Why you takes pictures of objects?
I ask: Who says I can not take?
The photograph it does not only take pictures of people, the important thing is:
- Capture the moment
- The Essence

Here I share some pictures:
With Love

______________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hoy les comparto varias fotografías, esas que te gustan cuando las tomas, o cuando las encuentras. No tienen un estilo en particular simplemente son hermosas en mi opinión.

Algunas personas me preguntan: ¿Por que le tomas fotos a los objetos?
Yo les digo: ¿Quien dice que no se puede tomar?
La fotografía en sí, no es solo fotografiar a personas, lo importante es:
 - Capturar el momento
&
- La escencia.

Aquí unas fotos.
Con Amor.
















You Might Also Like

0 comentarios